You should develop Electrical products by identifying potential products through market research and generate product requirements, determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction and develop marketing strategies.
- Assist in coordinating and executing the business tactics for development, marketing and sales of the products in the category.
- Manage sales team for improving sales of an electrical category of products.
- Obtains product market share by working with top management to develop product sales strategies
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Attend industry events and trade shows for promoting company products.
The ideal candidate should process
- Bachelor’s Degree or full qualified in CIM/SLIM or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years industry experience including 4 years in a managerial position.
- The candidates who have an exposure in the field of construction and project electrical are preferable.
- Excellent communication skills and technical expertise to communicate goals, responsibilities, objectives, roles, and processes.