- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs, Create and execute learning strategies and programs that are aligned with the organization’s objectives.
- Embrace and implement various types of training and learning methods companywide. (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Prepare training budget requirements and share with senior leadership along with track budget spend versus plan and take corrective actions if required.
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings.
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
The ideal candidate should process
- Bachelors in Business Management, Human Resources Management or a relevant.
- Professional qualification in Learning and Development will be an advantageous.
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in a reputed Organization in Similar Capacity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
Job Category: Senior Executive – Human Resources Human Resources Senior Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Meegoda