- Plan, direct and coordinate material flow, warehousing, forecasting, customer service; issue and develop an operations plan for business units to achieve company goals.
- Source suitable suppliers, complete credit applications and create supplier accounts on the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
- Responsible for Budgeting and coordinate with finance.
- Review and negotiate supplier terms, pricing and deliverables and Evaluate suppliers on deliverables.
- Communicate shipment requirements and deadlines to all parties involved.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems ,processes and order management .
The ideal candidate should process
- Professional qualification in supply chain Management/ Procurement/Logistics .
- Good knowledge in international trade ,Shipping freight and payment terms.
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in a reputed Organization in Similar Capacity.
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skill with internal and external stakeholders.
Job Category: Procurement Executive Executive Senior
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Meegoda