Information We Collect
A. Information You Provide to Us
Registration Information. When you sign up for an Orel Go account, you give us your name, email address, and phone number.
Payment Method. When you add a credit card or payment method to your Orel Go account, a third party that handles payments for us will receive such information. To keep your financial data secure, we do not store full credit card information on our servers.
Driver Application Information. If you decide to join our Orel Go driver community, in addition to the basic registration information we ask you for your date of birth, physical address, National Identity Card Number, Driver’s License Information, Vehicle Registration Information, Car Insurance Information.
Payment Information. To make sure Drivers get paid, we keep information about Drivers’ Bank Details, Tax Information, and any other payment information provided by Drivers.
B. Information We Collect When You Use the Orel Go Platform
Location Information. Orel Go is all about connecting Drivers and Riders. To do this, we need to know where you are. When you open Orel Go on your mobile device, we receive your location. We may also collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground or background.
Your location information is necessary for things like matching Riders with nearby Drivers, determining drop off and pick up locations, and suggesting destinations based on previous trips. Also, if the need ever arises, our team may use and share location information to help protect the safety of Orel Go Users or a member of the public. In addition to the reasons described above, Drivers’ location information and distance travelled is necessary for calculating charges for Orel Go rides. If you give us permission through your device settings or Orel Go app, we may collect your location while the app is off to identify promotions or service updates in your area.
Device Information. Orel Go receives information from Users’ devices, including IP address, web browser type, mobile operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, application installations, device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, push notifica4ons. We collect mobile sensor data from Drivers’ devices (such as speed, direction, height, acceleration or deceleration) to improve location accuracy and analyze usage patterns.
Usage Information. To help us understand how you use the Orel Go Platform and to help us improve it, we automatically receive information about your interactions with the Orel Go Platform, like the pages or other content you view, your actions within the Orel Go app, and the dates and 4mes of your visits.
User Feedback. At Orel Go, we want to make sure Users are always enjoying great rides. Riders and Drivers may rate and review each other at the end of every ride. We receive information about ratings and reviews and, as we explain below, give Riders information about Drivers’ ratings and reviews and vice versa.
Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. We collect information through the use of “cookies”, tracking pixels, and similar technologies to understand how you navigate through the Orel Go Platform and interact with Orel Go advertisements, to learn what content is popular, and to save your preferences.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect from all Users to:
- Connect Riders with Drivers;
- Provide, improve, expand, and promote the Orel Go Platform;
- Analyze how the Orel Go community uses the Orel Go Platform;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for marke4ng and promotional purposes;
- Send you text messages and push notifications;
- Facilitate transactions and payments;
- Provide you with customer support;
- Find and prevent fraud; and
- Respond to trust and safety issues that may arise, including auto incidents, disputes between Riders and Drivers, and requests from government authorities.
- Additionally, we use the information we collect from Drivers for the following purposes related to driving on the Orel Go Platform:
- Sending emails and text messages to Drivers who have started the driver application process regarding the status of their application;
- Determining a Driver’s eligibility to drive for Orel Go
- Notifying Drivers about ride demand, pricing and service updates; and
How We Share the Information We Collect
A. Sharing Between Users
Sharing between Riders and Drivers. Riders and Drivers that have been matched for a ride are able to see basic information about each other, such as names, photo, ratings, and any information they have added to their Profiles. Drivers see the pick-up location that the Rider has provided. Riders see a Driver’s vehicle information and real-time location as the Driver approaches the pick-up location. Riders’ ratings of Drivers are shared with Drivers on a weekly basis. We de-identify the ratings and feedback, but we can’t rule out that a driver may be able to identify the Rider that provided the rating or feedback.
Although we help Riders and Drivers communicate with one another to arrange a pickup, we do not share your actual phone number or other contact information with other Users. If you report a lost or found item to us, we will seek to connect you with the relevant Rider or Driver, including sharing actual contact information with your permission.
B. Other Sharing.
We may share your information with third par4es in the following cases:
- While negotiating or in relation to a change of corporate control such as a restructuring, merger or sale of our assets;
- If a government authority requests information and we think disclosure is required or appropriate in order to comply with laws, regulations, or a legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or third parties if we think doing so is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of the OrelGo community, Orel Go, or the public;
- To comply with a legal requirement or process, including but not limited to, civil and criminal court orders or other compulsory disclosures.
- To provide information about the use of the Orel Go Platform to potential business partners , marketing partners, consultants in aggregated or de-identified form that can’t reasonably be used to identify you; and
- Whenever you consent to the sharing.
Push Notifications. We collect information through the use of “cookies”, tracking pixels, and similar technologies to understand how you navigate through the Orel Go Platform and interact with Orel Go advertisements, to learn what content is popular, and to save your preferences.
Profile Information. While your name will always be shared with Orel Go Drivers you can delete any additional information that you added to your Profile at any time if you don’t want Orel Go Drivers to see it. Riders will always be able to see Drivers’ names, rating, profile photos, and vehicle information.
Location Information. While you can prevent your device from sharing locatoion information at any time through your Device’s operating system settings, Rider and Driver location is core to the Orel Go Platform and without it we can’t provide our services to you.
Data Security. We are committed to protecting the data of the Orel Go community. Even though we take reasonable precautions to protect your data, no security measures can be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data.
Children’s Privacy. Orel Go is not directed to children, and we don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we find out that a child under 18 has given us personal information, we will take steps to delete that information. If you believe that a child under the age of 18 has given us personal information, please contact us at our Help Center.